Energy ConversationRecyclingInvoices & Reports
- Motion sensors in almost all restrooms and storage rooms
- All heating and cooling units have been equipped with timers and temperature lockouts
- Monitoring all computer equipment is being turned off when not in use
- High energy efficient T5 light fixtures have been installed in all warehouses and corporate, which are 50% more efficient then traditional ha-light or florescent fixtures
- Warehouses bale and recycle all cardboard for 3rd party purchase
- Warehouses bale or containerize and recycle all plastic shrink wraps
- Warehouses recycle all old and damaged wood pallets; turned into mulch at recycling centers
- Plastic and aluminum container recycling
- Paper recycling
- Recycled paper is used as fill material where necessary. This replaces previous air pillows that were more expensive and petroleum-based. Recycled paper also provides better product conformity inside the shipping carton.
- Marketing materials are printed with the ‘Please Recycle’ indicia.
Invoices & Reports
- Reports are being generated in electronic file format rather than being printed and distributed around the offices
- Invoices are being sent electronically via email rather than printed and mailed